Internships for work experience and university placements

Internships are increasingly common these days. You may have an internship as a trainee to gain work experience in a particular role or sector. You may also undertake a student internship as a necessary part of your university qualification or other academic study. If you take on an internship abroad, it is likely that you will need to get a whole host of documents translated, initially as part of the application process and then to do with practical things, such as setting up a bank account and registering with a doctor. Many of these documents need to be translated by a certified or sworn translator to be recognized by banks and other authorities. Whatever your required language combination, Linguation can allocate an approved certified professional to your internship document translation to support you with your internship abroad.

Linguation can support you with the translation of your internship application documents

When applying for your internship abroad, you are likely to be up against other strong candidates. As with all job applications, you need to ensure that your letter of application demonstrates your strengths and abilities and that the language used is correct and appropriate. Writing a strong letter of application can be a difficult task in your native language, let alone in your second language. Linguation translators are native-speaking professionals, adept at writing letters of application that are linguistically error-free but, importantly, meet the target language expectations and norms. There are also cultural variations in terms of resumes. Our native-speakers will ensure that your resume is fit-for-purpose in the target country. There may also be a requirement to get your transcript of records and academic certificates translated. As education systems vary country to country, Linguation will assign a translator with up-to-date knowledge of both the source and target education systems to ensure these important internship documents are carefully translated without ambiguity. References from your teacher, university tutor or a previous employer may also be required. Linguation offers the translation of your references, whatever the length. Allow Linguation to translate your internship documents and support you with your successful application.

Moving to live in the country of your internship

Once you have been successful in gaining your internship abroad, there will still be many things to arrange. Finding somewhere to live is likely to require proof of ID and proof of citizenship. You may also need to open a bank account in the host country. Again, this will require formal proof of ID. Linguation can provide a certified translation of your personal ID and other supporting documents required, whatever your language combination. Registering with a doctor or dentist may require the translation of your medical records. Linguation will allocate a translator with the appropriate experience and medical knowledge to do this. Regardless of the length of your document, Linguation can provide internship document translation to meet your needs. Simply contact us via the Linguation website for a quote today.

Instant Quote
The right professional translation price and all the delivery information
Professional Translators
Your documents will be translated exclusively by native speakers of the target language
Tracking System
With our translation tracking system, you can always check the status of your translation
No Registration Required
Use our services without registration

Guarantee of translation quality

  • Sworn translators
  • Two-stage quality control
  • Free editing service

Do you have questions? Chat with us now: Live Support

OnTrustNet Linguation WebShop Linguation Webwinkelkeur

Your verified partner for certified translations